Looks like Coach Kiffin has a stalker.......
"STREET CRED"...lol...I guess Kiffin is good for somethin, cuz he ain't worth a **** at winning in the SEC... And , what a quote..he's such a dumba$$..
Vols begin practice with Lil Wayne song; Kiffin gets 'street cred'
* By Dave Hooker
* Posted October 28, 2009 at 9:06 p.m. , updated October 28, 2009 at 11:57 p.m.
Tennessee began football practice Wednesday to Lil Wayne's new song "Banned From TV" off the "No Ceiling" release, which references coach Lane Kiffin.
"Smoke weed, talk (expletive) like Coach Kiffin," the Grammy-Award winner rapped.
A previous Lil Wayne hit, "Put Me In The Game," is often heard blaring during practice.
"We're Lil Wayne fans," Kiffin said with his trademark smirk. "We played him a number of times out here before. I guess we're getting a little street cred."
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Looks like Coach Kiffin has a stalker.......
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
They can listen to all the Lil Wayne they want, it's still Knoxville. I don't think the majority of the 100K+ fans in Neyland are huge Lil Wayne fans. Someone needs to remind the kids being recruited of that.
Kiffin listening to Lil Wayne is the equivalent of Tom Cruise's character in Tropic Thunder listening to Flo-Rida's "Low". It's even more funny b/c you know they think it makes them cool.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
**** someone has a hard on for kiffin
Haha...Vol fans...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I know one thing Lil Wayne puts on one heck of a concert.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks